• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Mammoth Tooth Hidden Canyon Hunter

Gundawg

Gold Member
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!
You must be 18 or older and comply with all your state laws. Shipping to CON US only. I don't ship to second parties.
Here are the rules. PayPal Goods Only! I cover all fees, USPS priority shipping and insurance.
First one to post in this thread "I'll take it" and THEN emails me at gundawg at comcast.net gets the knife (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BF USER NAME). Payment is expected within 2 hours of me contacting you with my PayPal address unless we have made other arrangements or it goes to the next person in line. I reserve the right to not sell the knife to anyone for any reason I see fit. I will not reply to lowballs. If you have any questions or want more photos, EMAIL ME AT GUNDAWG AT COMCAST DOT NET
YOU MUST EMAIL ME! PM'S ARE A PAIN FOR ME. THANKS!

$175.00

BLADE STYLE: 2.67" Drop-point blade
BLADE STEEL: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC)
SHEATH: Black, molded Kydex with ambidextrous, horizontal carry, leather belt loop

I put Mammoth Tooth scales with dog paw pins on this. It has a yellow G10 back spacer and everything has been epoxied. My first and last mammoth tooth. I have countless hours in it and it really came out nice. It is not perfect but pretty close. Used lots of colored ca glue so there are no cracks. It's never been carried, sharpened, etc.
Letting it go for less than the cost of materials. I work for free :) It is a beautiful knife and would make a great user or look really purty in a collection.

VZlePwd.jpg

Fvh4SKs.jpg

SkURhyw.jpg

6zQIj56.jpg

M2V0dDt.jpg

LB2ECmi.jpg

mfOOLWh.jpg

Back