Benchmade pictures

Family pic

oWu80Zk.jpg

I've been wanting a Triage for quite awhile, but it was one of those knives that I just didn't getting around to buying. Just missed a couple on the Exchange. I wanted the orange scales for sure but couldn't decide whether to go with the black blade or satin, so I put it off every time I got close. I read the Triage was being disco'd this year in favor of the Tactical Triage (what's up with that--rescue 'em or kill 'em?) and I figured I better find one I wanted at close-out pricing. It took me a while, because there didn't seem to be a lot of stock around and I couldn't find close-out pricing and what I wanted until I got to GP Knives. They had the orange, a sweet price, but only the black blade in non-serrated. Easy decision. I pulled the trigger, picked the knife up at my PO on the way out of town, and shot a few pics in the car.

Sweet knife and really glad I finally have one!

6BkPdXs.jpg

jzUXkMn.jpg

Not really a good pic, but here's a shot of my Benchmade family as currently constituted in their house. I don't often let go of BMKs, but one of 4 710s and one of 3 705s recently found new homes. The Triage moved in just around Christmas. I'll have to get a better shot when they're out in the yard sometime.

AeK8OaU.jpg

Back