• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmades for Sale

Selling a few Benchmades I don’t really use anymore. All prices include shipping. I accept PayPal goods and services. I will be going to the post office Friday and Saturday for anyone who purchases in time. If not, I’ll go Monday. All knives come with box and bag and have all been sharpened on Wicked Edge.

First is a 550-1BK. No play in any direction. Has mark on the coating, but it’s hard to see and could barely get it in the pictures. Will include the deep carry clip if you want. Asking $120.

Next is a 940 REI exclusive with the green G10. No play in any direction. Asking $120.

Last is a Bugout. Green and gray. Some marks on the coating, but should be easy to remove. Slight side to side play. No up and down play. Asking $85.
Smzf0ei.jpg

TlqM16H.jpg

N823oTA.jpg

ww1Rvw9.jpg

ebYzsjG.jpg

tCvUBBk.jpg

mvMx6nS.jpg

qHkPWxc.jpg

hXTzK2O.jpg

DN0ieY9.jpg

Selling a few Benchmades I don’t really use anymore. All prices include shipping. I accept PayPal goods and services. I will be going to the post office Friday and Saturday for anyone who purchases in time. If not, I’ll go Monday. All knives come with box and bag and have all been sharpened on Wicked Edge.

First is a 550-1BK. No play in any direction. Has mark on the coating, but it’s hard to see and could barely get it in the pictures. Will include the deep carry clip if you want. Asking $120.

Next is a 940 REI exclusive with the green G10. No play in any direction. Asking $120.

Last is a Bugout. Green and gray. Some marks on the coating, but should be easy to remove. Slight side to side play. No up and down play. Asking $85.
Smzf0ei.jpg

TlqM16H.jpg

N823oTA.jpg

ww1Rvw9.jpg

ebYzsjG.jpg

tCvUBBk.jpg

mvMx6nS.jpg

qHkPWxc.jpg

hXTzK2O.jpg

DN0ieY9.jpg

Back