Berk is in the hospital and needs some prayers.

Berk's a tough old Texan (in the email I sent him I called him a "tough old Texas mule" -- figured that might get him riled up a little which will help him fight with the hospital staff) and I don't think he's going to let anything get him down for good right now -- BUT the prayers sure can't hurt. And thanks, all.

I don't usually say this to lawyers, (that's a joke in case any of you start getting nervous), but Berk, I sure hope you're back on your feet soon. We're counting on you.

All the best for a speedy recovery.

How are Tsimi and myself going to get any research done without Berk?!!

Get well and surprise us by walking out of that hospital earlier than expected!!!

Harry

Berk,
Sent Prayers but get well soon! With the tbls. that seem to "find" me I may be in need of a lawyer,who knows!!Get well sooner than soon,buddy!
jim

I was just released from the hospital, and now sport a nine inch gash in my torso from sternum to belly button. Looks like good khukuri work:eek: :D . Couldn't be more sympatico. Keep your spirits up Berk, and may God hold you in his hands but gently.

Patrick Mc

I'm with Uncle Bill. Repeated kicks in the balls or the haid by a good Texas Jackass eventually get the staff to listen. You did bring your carry gun just in case, right? And you did list your religion as Sikh to carry your little 12" at all times or himdu so you can bring the GRS to do puja? Or a good NDN pipe hawk. We'll find a way to get you the good wow-WEE ( but legal ) NDN terbacky. Plus the hawk gives you extra reach to keep the nurses at bay.

And dayumit all to hail, keep that tape recorder and plenty of tapes on hand... had I taped that one session I could be doing interesting things with drying rawhide to certain parts of that ( male )nurse and doctor instead of sending them tips on how to commit suicide.

Lit another stick of inscense for you again today. 19" overall, 14 to 15" inscense a full 1/4 in diameter. And if things work out, maybe send you a little something special if I make it to Reno.

Note to any medical people who are TRUE PEOPLE instead of harbingers from hell. You know who the jerks I'm referring to are, and they only seem to be the majority rather than 10 or 20 percent. But they sure give the rest of you a bad name.

Berk,

I hope you're feeling better today. You know if you wanted Jello that badly we would have just sent you some. Hurry home.

n2s

Back