Best 'Buck 110' Movie?

Last night, I watched The Snow Walker - last time was about 7 years ago. I forgot how good this movie is and how much the 110 is used and shown. It's like a 110 advertisement! :) If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it. If it is not at your local video store, it can be seen here for free:

http://www.hulu.com/#!search?q=the+snow+walker

Here is another TV show not movie. The show is Criminal Minds, season 2 episode 21, it's called "Open Season". A 110 is used multiple times to save the day. If you only ever watch one of this TV show's episode watch this one!
jb4570

Thanks jb. I just watched it. Interestingly, the story takes place in Idaho.

Check out the short video linked to in my signature below/left of these words: The makers, the user and the collector are all center stage. Two thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Snow Walker was a cool movie but I cannot ever remember that actors name... the plane pilot, that is. He's not in a lot of flicks.

Check out the short video linked to in my signature below/left of these words: The makers, the user and the collector are all center stage. Two thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Oregon! Just watched the video. Very enjoyable! :thumbup:

Snow Walker was a cool movie but I cannot ever remember that actors name... the plane pilot, that is. He's not in a lot of flicks.

Barry Pepper. An excellent actor who is extremely underrated and under used.

Barry Pepper. An excellent actor who is extremely underrated and under used.

That would be him! Wasn't he in something pretty recent where he was an undercover DEA officer? Again, my mind just went blank.

ETA: Looked it up. Movie is called Snitch with Dwayne Johnson. Very emotional movie. Never saw the Rock cry before, IIRC.

Last edited:

Yep, just watched it the other night. Didn't really care for the film, but Pepper was great as usual. One of my favorites he is in is The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada directed by Tommy Lee Jones.

Not exactly related, but the movie Friday the 13th Part 5 has a knife that looks a great deal like the Buck 110. Only it's a Kershaw. But unless you pause it at just the right moment, it looks like a Buck 112 with finger grooves.

Yep, just watched it the other night. Didn't really care for the film, but Pepper was great as usual.

Really? I thought it was a good one from Redbox. Was worth the $1.27 I paid. Not used to The Rock crying, I guess. I'd rate it 7/10.

Didn't Dennis Hopper carry a 110 in Easy Rider? I seem to have a vague recollection of him jumping up from the campfire and brandishing it in the scene where the redneck guys from the diner sneak in and beat everybody with axe handles, killing Jack Nicholson.

Then again, there are lots of recollections from that time that are vague.......... :cool:

Unless it was a knock off the character Marlboro Man played by Don Johnson in "Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man" carried a 110 or a 112. It looks like a 110 to me.

I would like to see this movie, but I can't find it anywhere. :grumpy:

Here's a better look at the knife used in Kill Bill vol 1. It actually looks like a 112.
wxRpqc8.jpg

Not a movie but I recently started watching the series Supernatural on Netflix. I'm two seasons in so far and one of the main characters, Sam Winchester, carries a 110 and uses it regularly. Just last night I saw him break into a house using the blade to unlatch a window :thumbup:

Another "not a movie"...In the recent awesome series Longmire (formerly on A&E and just picked up by Netflix), the main character, Sheriff Walt Longmire, carries and uses a 110 (sometimes prominently) in many epsiodes.

Another "not a movie"...In the recent awesome series Longmire (formerly on A&E and just picked up by Netflix), the main character, Sheriff Walt Longmire, carries and uses a 110 (sometimes prominently) in many epsiodes.

I was interested in watching this series before your post and now knowing Longmire carries a 110 just sealed the deal. Thanks and cool user name, BTW.

alonzo__08960.1404941405.1280.1280.jpg

Back