Between a Farmer and a Pioneer

In a perfect world I would have a Farmer minus the can-opener. In the same likes, a Pioneer replacing the can-opener with a saw blade. Is there a world in which I could make this exist?

You could look at Harvester or Electrician Plus, but both are no longer available in North America. I personally like the Farmer. Did you know that can opener can be used as Phillips screwdriver?

Another Alox SAK to consider would be the First Mate. It replaces the can opener with the pruner blade, but it also replaces the awl with the Marlin Spike. These are no longer made, limited, and rare, so you will have to search for one.

The electrician is the same thing as a Pioneer but with a sheepsfoot type blade in place of the can opener. The electrician is easily available in silver and at a good price as well.

Bushcrafter plus Combo Cap Lifter. or Lumberjack plus Awl. Roger responded to an email and said that what is in the Webstore, is whats available.

I didn't want to open another thread, sorry OP.

Quick question - What blade stamping do you guys have on your farmers?

I've recently acquired a Farmer and it only has the Victorinox swissmade stainless on one side and nothing on the other side(My tinker deluxe has officer suisse).

Just wondering if mine is a fake. Everything else looks to be fine.

please post or email a pic of the stamp you have and we check, usually the quality of the sak tell it all.

None of civilian 93mm alox SAKs have the stamping on reverse. The alox Soldiers had year stamp until they were discontinued in 2008. SO, your Farmer is most likely genuine. I am yet to see a Farmer knock-off.

Back