• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BEVEL/File Guide

Thanks Big Medicine,
It's nice to know it arrived.
Sometimes I wonder if they actually arrived to their respective new homes. I hardly ever get any feedback. But if nobody has complaints, that's a good thing.

Awesome!! Look forward to it. BTW, from what type of steel are the guides made? And of course, I assume they are fully hardened?

--nathan

Nathan,
Guide went out this morning.
Depending on availability, I use W-1 or O-1.
This batch was made of W-1 since I have a lot of it. O-1 is getting too pricey even in smaller sizes.
Yes they are hardened and tempered back so a file won't cut them.
Thanks,

Joe,
Yes they are. I update the count as they are sold.
Thanks For your interest.

Have sent you an email concerning purchase of the bevel guides, sizes available, price and doing Paypal purchase and I am awating your reply.

Dixiebade57

Have sent you an email yesterday concerning purchase of the bevel guides, sizes available, price and doing Paypal purchase and I am awating your reply.
If yo din not recieve the email feel free to contact me as I am very intrested in the file guides.
Dixiebade57

Have sent you an email yesterday concerning purchase of the bevel guides, sizes available, price and doing Paypal purchase and I am awating your reply.
If you did not recieve the email, feel free to contact me as I am very intrested in the file guides.
Dixiebade57

Have sent you an email yesterday concerning purchase of the file guides, concerning the sizes available, price and dhow to do a Paypal purchase and I am awating your reply.
If you did not recieve the email, feel free to contact me as I am very intrested in the file guides.
Dixiebade57

Rujoco, I am interested in the file guides if you still have any! Have sent you a email and am waiting for yor reply!

Dixieblade57

Dixieblade57,
I sent you some mail. Funny thing....My pc stalled all day today, but only on this forum.
Sorry but I have no new e-mails in either account.

Back