BF Native~ Picture posting today

We will be posting a picture of the BF Native later today. Thanks to the gurus in marketing!

Danelle

Allright!!! Whoohoo! Thanks Danelle and to all at Spyderco, as that will make our day!

Chadmeister

Here is the first pic!
<a href="http://www.bladeforums.com/store/knives/images/bluenative.jpg" target="_blank">
bluenative_sm.jpg
</a>

We will try to get a knife in house so we can take some really hi res pics for you guys.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

[This message has been edited by Spark (edited 28 April 1999).]

Very nice, I can't wait to get mine. I did notice a steel clip, isn't it supposed to be blue?
Nick

Sweeeeet! Looking forward to getting mine! (Now if I can just figure out how to explain it to my lovely spouse...)

------------------
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

The clip will be blue, we wanted to rush this through to show you the color of the G-10.

Danelle

What is the design on the G10? Is it like the regular Native?
Thanx...

Little chocolate donuts, AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, drool. When do I get mine!

------------------
"Yes ma'am, that is a Military in my pocket, but I'm still happy to see you"

Seeing the picture has made my day (it doesn't take much to please a nut knife!). I can't wait to see a high-res picture of this knife, as it would be really great if you could get one over to Mike, Vince! That would pretty much keep me happy until I get the thing into my hands! Thanks to everyone involved for letting us catch a glimpse!

Chad

Sal & Company,

I really, really want to thank you for this. It is beautiful! I never dreamed when I made the suggestion months ago that this would be a reality. WOW!

I ordered two. It's kinda of greedy, I know. If not everybody is able to get one of the 500 who wants it, I might give up one though it would be with reluctance.

sing

Oo Oh Oh (horshack noise)

I was having second thoughts about my order for this knife.. I mean I could get a Moran and a cool kydex sheath for this amout, but I thought about the limited run and stuff.. And now I've seen a proto and I'm sold. No more orderers remorse for me.
smile.gif

I started reading rec.knives right after people got their Mel Pardue BM's and I really liked those. Not going to miss out this time.

Moran's and Militaries will be there for a while, this is a limited engagement.

Wow, it looks great!

I can't tell from the picture, but will these Natives have rivets or screws holding them together? Just curious.

-Brett

As soon as I get the knife from Vince I will take a hi Res pic and modify it to show a blue clip. Adobe Photoshop is Sooooo much fun!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Vince -- is the G-10 six-weave like the Military's?

------------------
"It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot." -- Anonymous

the picture done me in!

having just purchased an Axis, I thought, "Surely, I can't afford a BF Native." But then I saw a picture of the pretty little thing and I was smitten. I just put in my order. Now I can't wait.
(Not sure how or when I can tell my wife...)
smile.gif

thanks sal and the crew!

I thought the blue would be darker. Guess I' ll have to wait for Danelles pic. I like it either way and got my order in.

J Broome: what is a horshack?

L8r,
Nakano

------------------
"To earn a million is easy, a real friend is not."

Back