Big Bladed S7 GOSSMAN KNIVES?

d762nato

Gold Member
I'm curious where are all the big and bigger bladed S7 Gossman knives? How do you owners like them? Have you owners of them tested them, and how are they holding up? Also where can one acquire one? I've reached out to Scott, but he doesn't do custom work any longer, so where to get one is a question also in S7. Thanks folks and Gossman owners in general.

I'm curious where are all the big and bigger bladed S7 Gossman knives? How do you owners like them? Have you owners of them tested them, and how are they holding up? Also where can one acquire one? I've reached out to Scott, but he doesn't do custom work any longer, so where to get one is a question also in S7. Thanks folks and Gossman owners in general.

They are out there.
Rarely here.
Most of the ones I've seen for sale are over on BushcraftUSA .com
It's another great forum, similar to Here.

Everyone who has Scott's knives LOVES them.
He has a cult like status over there

I have not ever used one, but I know I'd love them too......
They are hard to find, and when they come up for sale, they cost a ton.

His knives are indirectly one of the reasons I started making knives....haha. (Because I couldn't get one of His) Seriously.

Good Luck on your Quest.
I hope you get one.

Survivalistd Survivalistd might chime in.... He's very familiar with them/has a Bunch! He can maybe guide you in the right direction. :D

7980A655-4170-44F4-A367-894684933A14.jpeg

Hereā€™s 5 Gossmanā€™s in S7

Top down

BBT 10
Bolo
Kubo 2
BBT 8
Tusker 5

Mr Gossman is definitely known for his S7 brutes. Iā€™ve lost count of the big knives Iā€™ve sold in favor of Gossmanā€™s ( Busseā€™s, Black Hearts, Carothers ). S7 takes a beating, fewer chips than INFI, holds an edge like 01. If you see a Gossman you like - Grab it quick ! I wouldnā€™t limit yourself to just S7 though.. Scott uses a variety of heavy duty steels. 3V, 1V, Z Tuff, CD1 and AEB-L all take a beating. Iā€™ve pretty much sold most of my knives chasing Gossmanā€™s with absolutely no regrets. No two Gossmanā€™s are the same but they are all heirloom quality & bulletproof.

3EE60C12-B903-41D6-A8CF-FF1529EC290D.jpeg

Top down

Tusker 7 in Z Tuff
Tusker 7 in 1V
Tusker 7 in 3V
Tusker 5 in 3V
Polaris in 3V

Check out the Gossman sub forum on BCUSA!! Mr Gossman announces sales / drops under the ā€œchit chatā€ or ā€œavailable knivesā€ threads. Drops go pretty fast, seconds sometimes. You will find the information needed to get in on the drops in the sub forum.

Happy hunting - Iā€™ll keep you posted if I see anything šŸ‘

Last edited:
View attachment 1962286

Hereā€™s 5 Gossmanā€™s in S7

Top down

BBT 10
Bolo
Kubo 2
BBT 8
Tusker 5

Mr Gossman is definitely known for his S7 brutes. Iā€™ve lost count of the big knives Iā€™ve sold in favor of Gossmanā€™s ( Busseā€™s, Black Hearts, Carothers ). S7 takes a beating, fewer chips than INFI, holds an edge like 01. If you see a Gossman you like - Grab it quick ! I wouldnā€™t limit yourself to just S7 though.. Scott uses a variety of heavy duty steels. 3V, 1V, Z Tuff, CD1 and AEB-L all take a beating. Iā€™ve pretty much sold most of my knives chasing Gossmanā€™s with absolutely no regrets. No two Gossmanā€™s are the same but they are all heirloom quality & bulletproof.

View attachment 1962296

Top down

Tusker 7 in Z Tuff
Tusker 7 in 1V
Tusker 7 in 3V
Tusker 5 in 3V
Polaris in 3V

Check out the Gossman sub forum on BCUSA!! Mr Gossman announces sales / drops under the ā€œchit chatā€ or ā€œavailable knivesā€ threads. Drops go pretty fast, seconds sometimes. You will find the information needed to get in on the drops in the sub forum.

Happy hunting - Iā€™ll keep you posted if I see anything šŸ‘

People like luethge luethge are one of the reasons We have no Gossman's...... Haha!

Seriously Awesome Grouping.

I have a 10 inch BBT S7 and itā€™s as tough as they come but Iā€™ve never been that impressed with the edge holding. I donā€™t think it has the edge holding of O1 or 1095. I donā€™t use it that much anymore because I simple like 80CrV2, Cpm 3V, and 52100 steel better. I have all the toughness I need with better edge holding.

Back