• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Big Bunch for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here They Are:

Camillus Les Stroud Survival Machete Exc $50
Kabar ZK Chopstick Exc $40SPF
Cold Steel SRK San Mai III VG1 New $100
Ontario Rtak II Exc $Sold
ESEE 6 Exc $Sold
Gerber LMF II Exc $50SPF
Fox Italy Trapper New $130
Kabar 4 in Hunter exc $20
Boker Plus RJ Martin Rampage exc $50
Muela Bowie Cocobolo / Brass Handle exc $50
Muela Hunter Stag Handle exc $50
CRKT C/K Dragon New $20
Sog Field Pup II New $30
Cold Steel SafeKeeper III Exc $30
Boker Plus Besh Wedge Neck Knife New $20
Gerber Freeman Stag Caper S30v Exc $30
Becker BK11 - Exc $Gone
Condor Bushcraft Basic 4 in. New $Outta Here!
Condor Garuda – New $Bye Bye!

Ok, so here's how the condition works: NEW: No Box, Blade has never been used. In the condition it came our of it's box. EXC: Blade is in exc condition, some possibly used. Some possibly lightly used. Normal wear and tear. Some modded, see pics for changes made. Further questions should be asked prior to buying. I do not want to get knives back saying 'you never said it was (fill in the blank)'. Look at the pics, and feel free to ask. Please don't ask for 20 extra pics. I will be honest as to the actual condition, and pictures say 1000 words. Prices include shipping. Paypal or Cashier's check.

Party on!

DSC01377.jpgDSC01373-001.JPGDSC01376.jpgDSC01375-001.JPGDSC01369.jpg

Last edited:
add the bk11 to my list as well, again dependant on shipping to canada. Message sent with my postal code for quotes.

Replied to all. I noticed that the ESEE and Ontario pics did not post. Email or pm me and I'll send a pic.

BK11 SPF to MyOld71. Myold71, please delete some PM's so I can reply. Your box is full.

Ill take these
Condor Bushcraft Basic 4 in New $25
Condor Garuda – New $35

For someone who is new to all this, I find it very difficult to determine what knife is what. I guess all you folks know all these knives by just looking at them.

I would like to know what this knife is - second picture farthest on the left.

Thanks

For someone who is new to all this, I find it very difficult to determine what knife is what. I guess all you folks know all these knives by just looking at them.

I would like to know what this knife is - second picture farthest on the left.

Thanks

Kabar 4 in. Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back