• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Big SALE For Next 2 Hours Busse and some family

Eric Bosworth

Gold Member
Hello my friend and anyone else reading this, For the next 2 hours I’ll let these 2 #2 and #3 Team Gemini Limited, edition M A2 steel For $50 off each knife so $350each but you must buy both and ship them both to the same address…
Sale Ends at 12:00 pm
Thanks

For sale starting from top to bottom.
#1Busse, NMSFNO arctic white nuclear meltdown, special forces natural outlaw, been kept in a safe for many years very rare Now $900 or best offer

#2 Team Gemini’M’ A2 Special Edition black on black G 10 Now $400 or best offer

#3 team, Gemini M A2 Special, Edition, desert sage on black and tan G 10 with Swedge Now $400 or best offer

#4 SOLD team, Gemini M A2 Special Edition, hammer, silver with black canvas $400 SOLD

#5 team Gemini, 12 Infi steel with black on black and tan handles Now $500 or best offer

SOLD #6 Steelheart ergo, tinker gray on black canvas battle gray $450 or best offer

#7 double talon battle, mistress, battle grade gray with black canvas handle Now $450 or best offer

#8 ergo battle mistress overall length 15 1/2 inches, 9.5 inches of INFI steel W/crinkle tanker gray and black and tan G 10 Now $700

#9 Sold team, Gemini ‘P’ BG desert sage, crinkle blade, W/green canvas handle 16.5 inches with 11 inch blade.$800 Sold

SOLD #10 INFI dog soldier 8 competition finish w/penetrator tip Tim handle $475 or best offer SOLD

#11 INFI hog BE satin lowered drop point, heavy ordinance. This one has a big fat blade Now $600 or best offer.

#12 Hell Raiser 2, comp, finish blue black g10 handle $500 or best offer

SOLD #13 fusion, battle Huck Finn comp finish blue black G 10, $750 SOLD

# 14 double talon battle mistress BG desert sage, with black and tan g10 handles $500 or best offer

Ppff price includes shipping conus
Thank you veryIMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg

IMG_6228.jpeg

IMG_6221.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6229.jpeg
    IMG_6229.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The pictures and # description are confusing. What is available now? Thanks,
I put the pictures in order, anything that is not available is marked sold anything that is not Marked sold is still available. they should be easier to understand. Thank you very much.

Hello my friend and anyone else reading this,
For the next 2 hours I’ll let these 2 #2 and #3 Team Gemini Limited, edition M A2 steel
For $50 off each knife so $350each but you must buy both and ship them both to the same address.

Last edited:
Back