Zero bevel chisel grind
Handmade "Pure Glow" scales
Flared stainless hardware
10.25" long 5.25" blade

Handmade in the USA - Sole Authorship

004-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

[video=youtube_share;VccMWhG3d0Y]http://youtu.be/VccMWhG3d0Y[/video]

lovin' that music.. ;] could you also get another pic of that side on. the unflattering photo.. i know.. but want to see more of the handle/scales end, so not a full body shot =_= thanks man :D

oh, I think your new shop is a bit small for the grinder? (inside your truck cab :) ).

Okay, I know I've got a knife coming from you, but I want one of those too. Glow scales and all. The only thing I'd change is mirror polishing it all for effect.

Last edited:
Okay, I know I've got a knife coming from you, but I want one of those too. Glow scales and all. The only thing I'd change is mirror polishing it all for effect.

I can do that! I'll talk to you soon. All shiny would be cool too, it already reminds me of an old guitar or gun with the chrome/ivory effect going on. Well, it is polished steel and glow but it looks like that!

lovin' that music.. ;] could you also get another pic of that side on. the unflattering photo.. i know.. but want to see more of the handle/scales end, so not a full body shot =_= thanks man :D

oh, I think your new shop is a bit small for the grinder? (inside your truck cab :) ).

Will do! I managed to get those cool oval holes in it as well.

The truck, oh I planned on turning it in to a cottage... I have a van for the shop. Pass the hot dogs and vodka. :D :D :D (mandatory trailer park boys joke)

What a beast. Reminds me in a few ways of a Horton, but it certainly has your style. It looks like it's just begging to puncture a steel drum or a solid core door.

Simply tasty.

011-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

funky sheath! I think there needs to be a video on this new sheath of yours :) both sides, how it can attach to person.. hows retention on it? Being alum., can this accidentally bend then? =o

Keep up the good work!

funky sheath! I think there needs to be a video on this new sheath of yours :) both sides, how it can attach to person.. hows retention on it? Being alum., can this accidentally bend then? =o

Keep up the good work!

:D Kydex or leather is still an option! My wife has a template made up. :D :D :D

It isn't as nice looking on the back but not bad, I'm still not sure if I like the cord wrap either but it isn't epoxied on. My rivets need improvement too but I still really like the sheath.

As far as carry goes this is more of a necker or pocket sheath. I think I will only use it for neckers in the future as they are slim and nearly weightless but don't attach to a belt like a larger knife sheath should be able to. The retention is excellent and it just feels great.

I think you could probably dent or bend it but it wouldn't be likely. The light weight and slimness is the main advantage of this style.

I'll still be making most if not all of my sheaths from kydex and my wife is getting better and better at the leatherwork. I think on some tantos and neckers these would be great.

Google "Phill Hartsfield" for examples of this sheath. His work is was cool as it gets in my opinion.

My wife just finished up a nice leather sheath for this one and I got more photos! I'm putting this one up for sale...

078.jpg

083.jpg

093.jpg

095.jpg

100.jpg

Back