www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Whatcha think?

survivalset8.gif

12 inch long blade
19.25" overall....

KILLER

:D :eek: :p

Probably make it from 1/4" or 5/16" thick A2 (can't afford the 3V :()

Dan

And one pic in color:

survivalset8a.gif

Wouldn't be cheap, either....probably right under 5 clams. :D

hardheart - think Conan....:D

Baldric!!!

In 5/16" thick CPM3V, Arizona Desert Ironwood handles and a sturdy leather sheath (scabbard!), looking at around $750.

Yes, I do think I'll make one....:eek: :D :p

to rich for me. a wsk matching the bushcraft would be the next one I would get from you. I do like the design just a bit BIG for me.

too rich for me too! :D :p

But, sometimes, you just gotta make it.....even if only to see it come to life once. :thumbup:

too rich for me too! :D :p

But, sometimes, you just gotta make it.....even if only to see it come to life once. :thumbup:

Isn't that what Dr. Frankenstein said?

I like it. But I have always been a sucker for a big blade :D

Dan between the bushcraft and K-9 and the nessies you are killing me bro......
That said as soon as I find a buyer for this kidney I'm not using I'm in :eek:

+1 on the matching WSK you posted up a week or two ago. I am already saving my coins in the jar for that one. It that knife still on the board to happen? That is a beautiful design, just a bit big for my needs.

Paul

I like the way you think, Ed T!!...:thumbup:

Murdok = :D

valcas - yes, it's "in the works"...but probably not for a year or so...I'll be making prototypes for a while first...of all the sizes (including a 7-9" blade version)

Wow- really nice design! And actually, a lot of knife for the money- unfortunately for me, it's still a lot of money! How much for the 1/4" A2/Micarta version??

$430 = base price
$10 for thumbgrooves

:thumbup:

Not bad, eh?

I'm not so big on the finger ring. Maybe if the handle is long enough that you can sit back near the butt for powerful chops and not really touch the ring at all until you need it for fine work.

Looks like it would be a great chopper, even in a shorter version. Almost bolo-like. Overall lines are great.

Back