• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bill Bagwell Bowies at BLAYDZ

DocM77

BANNED
There are violins,
And then there are Stradivari.
There are Bowies,
And then there are Bagwells.

It is slightly easier to get a Bagwell blade. He can be found, although he has no website. His waiting list varies. If you are legitimately going into harm's way, you may soon have a weapon at your side. In general, it takes between one and two years. Or, you can get them through Blaydz.

Blaydz LLC is a new and rather small purveyor. We seek to deal in only the finest of knives, with an emphasis on Bowies and other large battle blades. We currently have a small inventory of authentic, new Bagwell Bowies, both in carbon steel and Satan's lace damascus. We intend to sell only one Bagwell Bowie per month. Only the very serious need reply.

The email address is Blaydzusa@aol.com.

Last edited:
Glad to see you have a Dealer Membership.
Are the Bagwells new and directly from Bill Bagwell, you are the original owner ?
Thanks.

Doug

Last edited:
Doc, you need to click here, and select your paid membership (Dealer), bro.

OK. Think I did so. Seems a bit more complicated than it has to be.

Doc, just a suggestion - post a pic and a price.

Or start a thread with a few pictures and prices. Just a suggestion though.

Bill does make a nice bowie. I wish he would have listened to me when I wanted a simple Bowie and not a Belle. I sold it, made some money on it, but I still would have preferred a bowie sans the silly horned guards.

So show us some pics here, man. I guarantee it will up your email count.

Glad to see you have a Dealer Membership.
Are the Bagwells new and directly from Bill Bagwell, you are the original owner ?
Thanks.

Doug
Yes, the Bagwells are new and directly from Bill. If I could just figure out how to send pics on my new Apple, they will be visible for all to see.
Steve Hurewitz
Blaydz

/Users/michaelhurewitz/Desktop/Bagwell Carbon 3-7-10_20100309_0058.JPG/Users/michaelhurewitz/Desktop/IMG_0220.jpg
Here are some pics of the carbon steel Bagwell. Damascus to come.Mike H.
Blaydz

ps. Might be easier to deal with you through direct email

/Users/michaelhurewitz/Desktop/Bagwell Carbon 3-7-10_20100309_0058.JPG/Users/michaelhurewitz/Desktop/IMG_0220.jpg
Here are pics of the carbon steel Bagwell. Beautiful knife.
Mike H.
Blaydz
PS. You can reach us directly at BlaydzUSA@gmail.com

Hope the pictures came through. You can reach us directly at BlaydzUSA@gmail.com

I'd like to see some pictures...I have always collected Bowies and would like to see some more of Bill's work

umm... the pix can't be on your computer, to post them here they need to be on an online server like photobucket, picasa or similar.

and various levels of paid memberships should be able to upload pix to the BlafeForums server.

Back