Birthday event at Spyderco....

Danelle,

Well let me be the gentleman that refuses to discuss a lady's age
smile.gif
! I simply wish you many more returns. Sal is fortunate indeed to have such an employee who not only provides great service to his company's customers, but projects great enthusiasm and enjoyment in what she does.

So to $%%^ with any contest to guess your age. Sal needs to give you a birthday bonus instead [ducking quickly for the audacity
smile.gif
]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANELLE!

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

[This message has been edited by bald1 (edited 21 May 1999).]

I think that Sal needs to take Danelle to the Blade show in June as a birthday present. She needs to get out from behind the monitor and mingle with some real life knife folks. C'mon Sal we know she's a new employee and all but just think about how she could brush up on her knife knowledge and customer service skills, not that these are problems, but you can never train too much.

Happy B-Day Dee Jo!!!

All of these bright people and Donovan is the only one (besides moi) that can figure it out, huh? LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Kelly

Deo Vindice

Happy Birthday and God Bless!

Ron (or should I say Ron L62)
wink.gif

Is that thing shar...OW!

[This message has been edited by Ron L (edited 21 May 1999).]

Hey Kelly,

You and Donovan aren't the only ones. I even had it confirmed by the lady herself. However, like Bob, I'm much too much of a gentleman to go into details here
biggrin.gif

------------------
Take care,
Clay

"A witty saying proves nothing." Voltaire :)

A very happy birthday wish from the last frontier!

Have a good one and thanks for being here.
smile.gif

------------------
~Greg~

Happy B-day, Danelle.

Hope your camping/birthday was great. Looking at all the responses, it is easy to see that you are extemely well-liked and respected out here.

------------------
Bill
"Walk softly and carry a big folder... and a small folder... and a SAK... and a multi-tool..."

Just wanted to add my HAPPY B-Day to the list!
smile.gif

------------------
Brent

Playing with sharp toys for sharp boys... uh, and girls I guess?

Happy Birthday Danelle!

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Danelle,
Hope this is a beautiful birthday to remember and that you enjoy your camping trip. Your job seems like the greatest, and you're doing the greatest job!
smile.gif

Jim

Under the stars is Spyderco Girl
just as her special day unfurls
Must be moonbeams
give her that sheen
smiling at what us knife louts hurl

Sorry......Is it a full moon tonight?

Hey Vince! If you want me to carry it, I can be there Monday!
smile.gif
Fish
BTW, next time, lets go to a curry house, give Danelle a shot of curry to get her through the day.

I hope you had a safe b-day, Danelle! We must always remember that one should take a bite out of the cake AFTER blowing off the candles!

Back