Bitchfest: September, 2023 Edition: Have At It!

My first real dog, as an adult was a Boston Terrier..... he was an Awesome, little guy. At around 15 pounds .... I often said, and still feel this to This day (he's gone now for probably a good 10 years now)

....IF he was 30 pounds, he'd Rule the World.
That dog had more life in him than I've ever seen.
Both good, and bad.

Anyhow.... he absolutely LOVED oatmeal stouts!
Me too.
What a weak post for a Bitchfest thread.
(See? At least I'm bitching)

😜🤣🤣🤣

Cheers, Bitches! :)

qHPfP8Ll.jpg

I'ma bitch about local government;

Several years ago our town installed a sewage treatment facility and piped up most of the town. We're on the water and yes it's important to make sure sewage doesn't end up in that water, especially when housing development increases as quick as it has.

Years ago, a long term contract with the company that built the facility, to operate the facility, was nixed because a group of people used it as a wedge issue during and election year so people would get riled up and vote the bums out. Typical move. Sooooo boring! Sometimes I wonder if people have devolved the ability to think for themselves.

They voted them out, elected a mayor who resigned before the end of his term, they screwed up a bunch of stuff, and we now farm out maintenance of the sewage system generally to the lowest bidder, year to year.

We have scenic vinyl wraps on the pumping stations, so that's really nice. Part of my property tax hard at work.

But sometimes the pumping stations fail. Our town is growing like crazy so the demand is higher and growing.

Yesterday, a pumping station failed, and the highway was flooded with shit.

Now, recall what I was saying about installing a sewer to keep sewage out of the basin?

Yeah, the town hosed all that shit off the highway into the ditch, literally 150 yards uphill from the water. I wonder where all that shit will go? I'm suuuure the smell will dissipate once that sewage is out of sight...Riiiight?

Now, the kicker is, many of us are still on septic. There is a septic maintenance company, with vacuum trunks literally blocks from where the wet shits are. Did anyone think to call them and have the sewage sucked up and returned to the plant? Haha, yeah right- we had to pay for those damn vinyl wraps, so let's just get our full time professional fire fighters to clean it up with that expensive new fire truck we just bought.

Wet shits!

Oh I know how it got started, I wanna hear you bitch! What’s funny, the marks in Triple000Bobby’s pics are pretty good actually, I have a CW BFK that has no Carothers mark at all and the CW is barely perceptible, I love it.
When it comes to CPK, really got nothin to bitch about. Other than that, typically do my bitchin in another part of the forum that you know quite well;)

My first real dog, as an adult was a Boston Terrier..... he was an Awesome, little guy. At around 15 pounds .... I often said, and still feel this to This day (he's gone now for probably a good 10 years now)

....IF he was 30 pounds, he'd Rule the World.
That dog had more life in him than I've ever seen.
Both good, and bad.

Anyhow.... he absolutely LOVED oatmeal stouts!
Me too.

There is always the possibility for getting a new pup in your life...

6F9D7EAA-CCAC-4B53-9219-21516947ED5D_1_105_c Large.jpeg

Now back on topic...

I really don't like that I'm missing out on the

1. Boot Knife
2. DEK3

:mad:

And also to some extent a few of the missing larger ones

3 Comp Chopper
3. K18
4. K20

:(

And also to some extent a few of the missing larger ones

3 Comp Chopper
3. K18
4. K20

:(

I hope to pick up a comp knife so I can make a giant mess in my backyard soon as possible

I hate the fact that I know I will injure myself with the K18 ...... like really..... I hate knowing that I shouldn't own one because I'll do something stupid with it Iol

I hate the fact I couldn't lay on top of the pile of K20s in the back of Jo's car like a dog on top of a blanket for as long as I possibly could (this for sure would've caused a complete suspension blow out lol)

(I think I'm getting this thread now Blues Blues hahahaha)

I'd also like to complain about Woopie Goldberg not having eye brows........drives me freaking insane....... everytime I watch sister act I want to take a sharpie to my TV and draw them on.....

I'ma bitch about local government;

Several years ago our town installed a sewage treatment facility and piped up most of the town. We're on the water and yes it's important to make sure sewage doesn't end up in that water, especially when housing development increases as quick as it has.

Years ago, a long term contract with the company that built the facility, to operate the facility, was nixed because a group of people used it as a wedge issue during and election year so people would get riled up and vote the bums out. Typical move. Sooooo boring! Sometimes I wonder if people have devolved the ability to think for themselves.

They voted them out, elected a mayor who resigned before the end of his term, they screwed up a bunch of stuff, and we now farm out maintenance of the sewage system generally to the lowest bidder, year to year.

We have scenic vinyl wraps on the pumping stations, so that's really nice. Part of my property tax hard at work.

But sometimes the pumping stations fail. Our town is growing like crazy so the demand is higher and growing.

Yesterday, a pumping station failed, and the highway was flooded with shit.

Now, recall what I was saying about installing a sewer to keep sewage out of the basin?

Yeah, the town hosed all that shit off the highway into the ditch, literally 150 yards uphill from the water. I wonder where all that shit will go? I'm suuuure the smell will dissipate once that sewage is out of sight...Riiiight?

Now, the kicker is, many of us are still on septic. There is a septic maintenance company, with vacuum trunks literally blocks from where the wet shits are. Did anyone think to call them and have the sewage sucked up and returned to the plant? Haha, yeah right- we had to pay for those damn vinyl wraps, so let's just get our full time professional fire fighters to clean it up with that expensive new fire truck we just bought.

Wet shits!

Appreciate the preface ;)

Back