BK2 on the way!!!!!!

Yep, Ethan and I had a long talk last night and we're just going to buy him out, ditch all those old trashy Beckers and remake them with real steel and a real warranty. I was surpised how easy Ethan was to talk down on his price.

Hey Jeff, when is the folding BK-2 coming out? And why won't it be made in 1095? :confused:

Jeff, you forgot to mention that you will only handle warrantees on knives produced after the purchase.... you don't want the headache of dealing with pre Esee Beckers...

:D

Won't affect my Beckers much. Most were made by Camillus, and their warranty is rock solid. :D

Ethan and I actually discussed the folding BK-2 and the prototypes he had Busse make for him.

Yep, and Taylor Cutlery (S&W) is selling that off to Blade Magazine.

Is this the same rumor mill that claims Busse is selling out to Cold Steel?

I'm skeptical because I don't think Lynn Thompson stays drunk enough to make INFI quite right.

Unless... all future Busses are going to be AUS8A... :eek: :eek: :eek:

that's weird, because Toooj told me that KaBar just hired Rowen because RAT went belly up last week. only thing that's been keeping him afloat is the new Ritter knife.

Ethan better not try to cash those RAT cheques i guess...

if the ESEE folx are willing to move to New Yawk, i bet Toooj can put their years of experience to work on the sharpening line :)

Is this the same rumor mill that claims Busse is selling out to Cold Steel?

I always heard Busses were made by Cold Steel. Man, we got to get our rumor mill fixed and on the same page!

that's weird, because Toooj told me that KaBar just hired Rowen because RAT went belly up last week. only thing that's been keeping him afloat is the new Ritter knife.

Ethan better not try to cash those RAT cheques i guess...

if the ESEE folx are willing to move to New Yawk, i bet Toooj can put their years of experience to work on the sharpening line :)

That damn Paul can't keep a secret!

That damn Paul can't keep a secret!

Speaking of secrets, you get my voicemail today? Mr. I screen my calls, and I know that's Moose so I'm not going to answer.

Moose

I spent most of the day in the hospital yesterday so I have just let the phone ring today and go to voicemail.

:(WOW did i stir the pot or what??? lol:D
And i started this thread doesnt anyone care im gettin a new blade?????:(
MOOSE i better get 10 credits towards becoming a BeckerHead for startin this post and everyone ignoring me for gettin my first Becker!
After all it is a nice new knife im getting. lol
And it seemed like everyone is having such agood time here in my post. What say you????????? LMAO,

Last edited:
OMG

ethan

Ethan, im sorry for all these hoodlums that are raining on my parade:eek::D. Im pretty anxious to try out this new blade, from what ive heard its a helluva good knife:thumbup:. Ive been lurkin here a bit and its all Moose's fault!
Happy Holiday"s to all.....

Back