BK7 with new leather pants!

Here is the new sheath made for my BK7 by JRE Industries! It took about 6 months from order date...yikes! Sorry about the pics, I'm not much of a photographer. :eek:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really nice. Along with the micarta scales, that is one fancy lookin' knife you got there.

Looks real good. 6 months? Dang, thats a while. Oh, well, you got it now. Good stuffe. Moose

Looks real good. 6 months? Dang, thats a while. Oh, well, you got it now. Good stuffe. Moose

Yeah, 6 mos. was a long time to wait. I know they do a lot of production work for a few companies, so their custom orders take awhile.

I haven't forgotten about the project we've talked about moose...it's just gonna take me a bit to find some discretionary funds...lol

looks great, but 6 months seems awefully long to me.

You're absolutely right...6 months is a helluva long time to wait. I have since found several leather benders who can deliver in a much more reasonable timeframe!

That said, I cannot complain about the craftsmanship on this rig. It's certainly well built!

looks greats!

how about a backside shot?

Bladite

Nice lookin sheath. That blade looks a little too clean and unabused. Just razzin a touch. Nice rig!!

Back