• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Blacktooth" Handled Chef Knife, 190mm Blade 80crv2

Hello everyone, I'm a new maker on this forum, so bare with me as I navigate some firsts here. This chef knife is my first up for sale here. It's a fantastical take on the modern chef, with no performance sacrificed. I've dubbed this model the "Blacktooth". Both sides have a fullers toward the spine of the blade, and there is some small file work in the handle. The blade is 80crv2 carbon steel (my personal favorite) and the handle is black burlap micarta, aluminum spacer and blackened ash. All the specs are below, thanks so much for looking!

Blade Length - 190mm

Blade Height at Heel - 52mm

Handle Length - 130mm

Price - $280
Methods of payment are Paypal @DylanAmbrosini and Venmo @ Dylan-Ambrosini. Alternatively, I usually list a knife on my website as well, so if you'd like to use a credit/debit card you may do so there. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is awesome. I've got no use for it at all and I'm still tempted. Great work!

Back