Blade 09.........found a homie slippin on his G..

i got a few great pieces at blade.. I saw Benchmade was doin custom laser Etching when you bought any blade,,,,,,,,i could not pass this up... im gonna do some Carbon scales for her.. and the real find... a Mike Norris Damascus... Overlord... i am still in shock.. I feel like i did something wrong when i paid that man, LOL.. like I said you cant sit around watin on Money.. you gotta get your hustle on... work those streets,,,,

>

[youtube]P8NyjUjCoCg[/youtube]

Last edited:
i got a few great pieces at blade.. I saw Benchmade was doin custom laser Etching when you bought any blade,,,,,,,,i could not pass this up>>>/// and the real find... a Mike Norris Damascus... Overlord... i am still in shock.. I feel like i did something wrong when i paid that man, LOL.. like I said you cant sit around watin on Money.. you gotta get your hustle on... work those streets,,,,

>

[youtube]P8NyjUjCoCg[/youtube]

Serious mang...that is a great vid of a great score. :D

J,,,,,,, mang,,,,,,,,,,,,, fantastic score,,,,,,,, ya bastard:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Very nice. Wish I could have been there at blade. Love the Overlord, and the "Hater Hunter" etching is just classic. Nice touch!

Awe. Man,,, I just got this,,in the Mail from Mike,, and it tops them all,, this New jack Overlord,, is flawless,, and the sheath,, some of the craziest shit I have ever seen,, its like it aint even real,, what a week,, thanks Mike ,, we have a bright future ahead .. Mang,, all I see is Money,, just like Birdman says,, we gonna get our Grind on till we get our shine on,, Gettin Paid Money all day long,,

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDUuanBn.jpg

OoOooOOoOOoOoOOooo ,,,,,,,, da evil Joker sheath,,,,,,,,, but that blade ain't no joke,,,,,,, Congrats J ...... mang ....... ya suck even more now,,,,,,,,, rofl :D sweeeeeeeeeeeet $$MONEY$$ :thumbup::thumbup:

The New Jack Overlord is off the hook Jeremy!! I got to check them out before they got shipped.....the hand rubbed finish is perfect. :D

waw waw, that is some very nice steel. Good pickups, and the pants you found make the hardware that much better. Blade is a great event for all that attend! CC is still at the top of my list.

Back