I'll put up 4 photos per post,
and 3 posts per thread -

Some of the "Tactical" people -

Ernest Emerson:
ErnestEmerson.jpg

Allen Elishewitz (with his lovely wife)
AllenElishewitz.jpg

Benchmade's Les DeAsis (right)
with knifemaker/designer Warren Osborn (left)
LesDeAsis_BM.jpg

Pat Crawford
PatCrawford.jpg

--
Vincent

http://UnknownVincent.cjb.net/
http://UnknownVT.cjb.net/

Thanks, I really like getting to see the makers. I also like seeing the great knives that there must be tons of at Blade.;) :D

I know I speak for most of us when I say that I REALLY appreciate that you would take the time in the middle of a really really really awesome glorious Blade show to post pics, so that we, the unfortunates can see what's going on second hand.

Now, where the heck is the webcam????
:D THAT would be awesome

Man. Thats awsome! I'm going Sunday...and I feel a bit whacky saything this, but I can't wait to meet Lynn!

Emerson either! Im excited for the day where I'll know all of these people by face and name and be able to approach them with confidence.

Vincent,

Thank you - the makers are definitely part of the knife you buy, especially the customs.

Keep up the good work and be our "eyes" for the show.

It's funny, Chris Reeve seems to barely tolerate having his picture taken. He can be grinning and chatty, then when you bring up the camera, he takes of his glasses and gets that look on his face. I have a couple pics just like that.

jmx

Originally posted by jmxcpter
It's funny, Chris Reeve seems to barely tolerate having his picture taken. He can be grinning and chatty, then when you bring up the camera, he takes of his glasses and gets that look on his face. I have a couple pics just like that.

That's more my and my digicam's fault -

A lot of digicams have a double flash - which causes some people sometimes to blink -

I should have checked the picture, but it wasn't obvious at the time -

Chris was extrememly friendly and even asked where/how to pose.

I have photos of him from 1999, 2000 and 2001 that show quite happy smiling faces and no blink.

Thanks soo much for the pics.
I am about to bust to find out who won the cutting contest.
Do you happen to know????????????????
I had a lame horse in the race, but I still had high hopes.:)

Great job, Vincent! Your efforts are much appreciated by those of us that could not attend.:cool: :D

Didn't get to see it but here's the results:

1. Jim Crowell
2. John Fitch (one of new M.S. acceptees - Yeah! well deserved)
3. Kevin Cashen

Bill

Thanks for the pictures.
Nice to see the faces behind the knives!

Ted

Back