Blade Show 2023..:

Nah every human has the right to some private slap and tickle time hahahaha
gKplMqe.jpg

I’ll be there and am quite looking forward to it. Although CPK will absolutely be my first table I’m also looking forward to seeing what Sir Lorien Lorien has in his “bag of tricks”. Beyond that, I’m sure the rest of the show wil be a wild ride for a Blade show “ virgin”, such as myself. Looking forward to seeing you all.

I’ll be there and am quite looking forward to it. Although CPK will absolutely be my first table I’m also looking forward to seeing what Sir Lorien Lorien has in his “bag of tricks”. Beyond that, I’m sure the rest of the show wil be a wild ride for a Blade show “ virgin”, such as myself. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Quite the travel 😳 I will do all I can to ensure you get everything you want after I get mines 😝😁 You are in for a helluva time brutha!

Been tryin real hard to preserve this bottle in order to share and finish it off in Atl but its not looking too promising 😏 I did manage to score another bottle of Eagle Rare to bring though and toasted EC of which Ive never seen on the shelves anywhere before 🤙
5926AC20-6339-46D3-B53D-3F513FF0FC5C.jpeg
B297D1EE-40E3-4C65-A746-0BBC86350D21.jpeg

Back