Blade Show Friends and Visitors

I want to express my thanks and appreciation to all of the Blade Forum members that visited my booth in Atlanta. The support and consideration that all of you have shown to Extrema Ratio has been amazing. As a relatively new company getting off the ground in the US I am very grateful for the kind words, advice, and loyalty shown to me and Extrema Ratio.
I want all of you to know that I am always as close as a phone or email if you need anything or if I can be of any help.

Stay tuned...neat things are coming!

The pleasure was ours Frank,

You had a great display that showcased your knives well. Not to mention the fact that you and your guys were great to work with.

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with you guys at the Blade Show.

Thanks again,

Jubei

Jubei,
It was great to finally meet you. Hopefully, your visit to Blade was "GREAT".
Thanks for stopping by...and I hope you enjoy your new knife.
Stay in touch!

My wife and I really enjoyed visiting your booth. Besides handling some great quality knives, we also enjoyed some Italian expresso. I left with souveniers and a smile on my face, chuckling about the dremmel story. I really was a pleasure meeting you guys. Best.

Jon

You mess up ONE TIME with a Dremel Tool and you can never live it down.
It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Oh, geez, I just got home and which blade am I fondling while reading the forums?

Here's a hint: It's the most solid looking and feeling folder I've ever had in my hands!

The Fulcrum II with the drop point is, in a word, amazing. I absolutely love it and I have tons of respect for the company who helped put it in my hands!

Oh, and the expresso was awesome too. :)

Thanks, guys, for helping make Blade Show great! :)

Zal,
It was great to meet you and I am very happy that you like your Fulcrum II D. Thanks for all of your kind words and support!

Back