Blade Show Info

Originally posted by Steven Roos
Blade Show only items!? That is unfair to all us West Coasters! :p

You'd better find someone you trust to send some money to so they can pick one up for you. And no that does not include me ;):p

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
You'd better find someone you trust to send some money to so they can pick one up for you. And no that does not include me ;):p

Doh! You're no help!

I think it's about $5 a day. However, what I do is get VIP passes from kind souls who have a few extras (you should see some posts about VIP passes when Blade gets close).

You guys can't miss it!! :D

Blade Show is quickly approaching. This is the biggest knife show on Earth, it's not too late to get hotel and flight reservations.

We'd love to see you stop by the booth and check out all the goodies ;):D:D

You guys had better get there before I do, or I will hide all of the cool stuff under the table! :D

Now Eric, about these VIP passes...

I think I'm going to make a pillgrimage. It's only what, about a bajillion hour drive from NM to GA?

I'd be glad to tote back something from the swamp for all you left coasters, at just a wee commission (payable in Rats, of course) :D

We should all arrange a time to meet in the lounge or somewhere for some beers or softdrinks so that we can lie and tell stories without typing. Plus we get to show off our haul from the show for the day. For me the time would be Saturday, after supper and a little lay down time say, 8:30 or 9:00 PM.

Back