Blade Show Texas - anyone planning to go?

Terry M.

Platinum Member
March 17-18 2023 at the Fort Worth convention center.

Just curious if anyone was going, could give me some pointers and maybe meet up? I’m kicking around the idea going to my first one

I'm going.....Hoping it isnt as "Comemrcial" for lack of a better term, than Blade was. And nothing can be worse than the last Cal. Custom Knife Show from 2022...

It is a VERY popular and growing Show. I've been to dozens of Shows, and BSTX ranks as second busiest next to Atlanta Blade. Ever.
That may be good and it may be bad. Depending on your mindset.
I will be working, HARD, during the show. That's what I do.
Good luck.

Wish I was, Say Hi to Chris Sharp for me Coop. Some of the photos you’ve done for him compelled me to acquire a few of his knives.

Damn. Still haven’t registered or decided. Time is slipping away. I’m in Iowa so gotta decide to either drive or fly in and Uber

If you go, try to make it to the Stockyards/north FW.
My old stompin'grounds. Honkytonk fun!

Not much action in this thread. Is there another more active one for this event?

No matter, I’m driving a mere 300-plus miles (one-way) for a couple of days in Fort Worth. Hope to return poorer for the effort.

Went last year, was very good, smaller than Blade, but in a good way, not a majority of vendors and such, they were there but in the back, good crowd, and it was in Texas lol

I just bought my tickets and booked flights for Blade Show Atlanta in June. Decided to go to the biggest one. Over 1000 vendors. Son and I are going to make a weekend of it.

Not going to Blade Show Texas.

Was thinking about going to Blade Show West in SLC in October but, since I've sworn not to buy any more knives this year, I don't see what the point of doing that would be.

The other travel possiblilty for me in Oct is a 19 day tour of Southeast Asia. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Driving out at 10 am today to Fort Worth for the Show. Should arrive for 3 pm check-in at a nice hotel. I know, no one gives a crap, but whoop, there it is.

Great show and turnout.

Attachments

• 94F652ED-E382-4A04-8CD4-121FE182214B.jpeg
    94F652ED-E382-4A04-8CD4-121FE182214B.jpeg
    807.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
anyone going this year? ill be at table 9K

Back