Blade Show

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
So far it looks like I'll be attending the Blade Show in Atlanta. No table. I'll be there as a patron. More fun then being stuck behind a table all weekend.
Hope to see some of you there.
Scott

We need to meet up! I'll be there the whole weekend enjoying myself also. Tables are so confining...

We will be getting down there Thursday nite. Probably late. I'll PM you my cell # so we can hook up.
Scott

I was all set to go to blade, but my wife got out of school and work so now we are going to Cali to hang with mtnfolk mike and his crew, and see my cuz, for a week that friday through the next friday. So close, but eh.. Theres always next year.

Scott if you check out the sticky in the RAT forum, theres a bunch of dudes from the forums meetin up. You should look into that, it sounds like it would be a great time.

Just a few more days and I will be heading south. Leaving Thurs morning and will be back late Sunday. Hope to see some of you there.

Scott

Hey Scott! PM me that Cell # again. I'm dumb, and have lost it...

mine is 404-519-two787

Why am I picturing a couple of guys in trenchcoats filled with blades walking around the show this year?

Back