Blade?

No, not this year. Probably next year. My next show will be the USN Gathering in Las Vegas. Mike will be at Blade with the Artisans of Cutlery booth.

Or not going is what I meant. I recently got one of your knives in a trade and I instantly fell in love with it. It's a camp knife with carbon fiber handles. It feels so perfect in my hand and you can just look at it and see the amazing craftsmanship. I'll try to get some pictures up soon. Do you make a really small fixed blade (around a 2" blade) that I could pair with it?

I don't usuallly make fixed blades anymore but I've been thinking about making a run of small EDC sized fixed blade with a kydex sheath. I don't know when or if it will happen. I will be posting it here though as soon as it does if it does. Thanks.

Thanks a lot I will definitely keep my eyes open. Do you just like folders better?

What about a fixed blade, that had a folder come out of the handle. And when its open, it would be double ended like Darth Maul's lightsaber. I bet noone has ever made anything like that. Come on Ray! What do you say? haha

I'm SO excited you're going to the Gathering! I'm already registered. It will be GREAT to meet you and hopefully get to handle your knives!

Having a lot of fun with my new folder...
20130509_194056-1_zpse24d9cc3.jpg

20130509_194056-1_zpse24d9cc3.jpg

Last edited:
Back