BladeForums W&SS Forum patches are here!

I ordered mine on 3/7.

Unique Transaction ID #0SM88923UH301851V

been stalking the mailman ever since. :) no joy yet, but now that i see the others wait times, I guess i should give the mailman a break.

Last batch went out today. I'm going to take down the ordering page until everyone from all the batches reports having received theirs

didn't get any answer, I'm interested

how much would it be to ship 1/2 to Italy?
if for around 15usd I can get 2 shipped it's fine :thumbup:
thanks
Maxx

Ordered three on 3/16: OD, Tan, and Multicam

(Unique transaction ID #3TV14301CC6348906)Looking forward to them! Good looking patches!

Thanks Spark

Last batch went out today. I'm going to take down the ordering page until everyone from all the batches reports having received theirs

I'll let ya know the minute it arrives:

paypal'd Sept. 28th, 2010, ID #78111382M3178562U, One Multicam

I still have not received the one I ordered in early February. Nor have I received replies to my messages.

I tried the link, this is what I got:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any updates to the patch situation. I may have to cxl purchase via PayPal before I hit the 45 day mark. I regret doing it-it's just smart business. Not alot of money, but it's still $15. I will give it till April 25th before I report issue through PayPal. No hard feelings-just don't want to loose the money.

I ordered mine February 8th and hasn't seen it either, nor do I get responses to my messages. Not a very happy camper here.

Erm... Don't want to trip out for 5 bones and/or ad to what looks like a headache for Spark , but waiting on mine as well.

1 BladeForums W&SS Patch - Knife & Axe (OD Green with Black text)
Item # BFC-WSS-PKAOD

Date:
Mar 2, 2011
Time:
17:04:05 PST
Completed
Unique Transaction ID #3DN98166GP7917455

No hurry ! I'm not moving for a while. :D

Tostig

Still waiting on mine...since 3/11/11...

Mar 11, 2011 11:45:49 PST
Transaction ID: 4PL56119TL496872A

BladeForums W&SS Patch - Knife & Axe (OD Green with Black text)
Item# BFC-WSS-PKAOD

Thanks

-Joe

Last batch went out on Monday. After Friday, which should be plenty of time for them to be delivered, I'm going to lock this thread down and start a new one in Service & Support for those of you who still haven't gotten yours. I keep missing htis thread because I don't check on this forum as much as the tech support forum.

I ordered mine on 3/7.

Unique Transaction ID #0SM88923UH301851V

been stalking the mailman ever since. :) no joy yet, but now that i see the others wait times, I guess i should give the mailman a break.

Patch arrived today. Thank you!

Back