Blades n BBQ!

Blade name and supplier please!
Sorry it took me so long, slipped my mind. The 2 folders are CRK, one inkosi plain jane drop point and the other a sebenza 25 carbon fiber knifeart exclusive. Here’s a picture of the spyderco chef knife model #.

IMG_1123.jpeg

That all looks good, it I am most interested in how that SPAM turns out. Can you let us know what it is like?
I always throw a spam or two on the smoker when it's going. I used a basil citrus rub on a hot and spicy loaf and rubbed a classic loaf with a smokey honey habanero rub. They always come out very tasty! Just scored them most of the way through and spread em a little to get some rub in the crack 😂

I always throw a spam or two on the smoker when it's going. I used a basil citrus rub on a hot and spicy loaf and rubbed a classic loaf with a smokey honey habanero rub. They always come out very tasty! Just scored them most of the way through and spread em a little to get some rub in the crack 😂
Thank you for the reply, those look tasty! I will have to try that out once I can find my smoker from our move. I am thinking a peppered bacon kind of rub might be good to try.

Back