Blair Witch Project- lessons?

well, im going to have to buck the trend here.

i really liked the movie, i didnt care for the last few minutes, but i thought it was pretty good for what it was.
i also think it was pretty good considering the budget and such, and im kinda sick of the typical hollywood movies, so indies are kinda nice.

as to what i would have done, well like others have said, i would have armed myself, spears, clubs, and a few rocks to chuck at things.
built fires around my camp, like in the movie The Edge.
i wouldnt let my companions out of sight, especially after one dissapears,
i think i would have ditched the tent, and slept outside in a fire, id be too worried about getting cornered in the tent.
as to sentries/ taking watch, etc, i would have kept everone withing arms reach, so the guard can wake everyone(possibley silently) real easy.
once out of food, and being chased by something, i would have ditched almost everything(especially things like pots pans, etc that arent any use anymore) so i could travel further quicker.also, i would probabally skip sleeping if something unseen/unidentified was chasing me.
as to getting lost and running in circles, i thought part of it may have been some sort of supernatural/enchanted forest type aspect.
otherwise, the second time i came to the stream, i would have followed it downstream.
and, when all else is lost, and i have absolutely no hope of survival, id torch the whole damned forest, make sure i get whatever is coming after me(but only if i have no other options whatsoever)

------------------
AKTI member #A000911

Back