Blast3 Flipper?

Earlier this week I made this bolsterlock which was supposed to be just a one off variant of the Blast2. With all the good response I've gotten on the blade shape, I decided to go ahead and add it to the lineup. I'm calling it the Blast3! Aside for the little alteration of the blade, I also made the handle a little narrower toward the butt while keeping the same lines. Let me know what you think.

S7302906.jpg

S7302907.jpg

Adding that blade shape to your line up calling it the Blast 3 blade is a great choice, I like it too.
I also really dig that bolsterlock handle, it's outstanding, it would be great as an optional feature to all your framelock models.

I think this is the single best looking folder you've made so far, it's beautiful.

Excellent work!

Geez Ray. You're making it harder and harder to click into your sub-forum, I want to buy everything.

This is very impressive!!!

Good gravy Ray you're killin me here. All these beautiful knives and all I can do is hope pray and beg that someday Ill own one. What you are doing right now with knives is absolutely incredible. Amazing!!!

That's a great looking knife, as others have said you keeping adding more to the wish list. That would great next to my Blast and Blast 2. Keep up the great work.

Very nice been a fan for a while and they keep getting better cant wait to score one of each lol.

Back