Blastmaster1972's knife accumulation...

VERY nice collection, my friend! WOW! You obviously have way too much disposable income and a very understanding wife. :D

- Mark

Jos, your collection is truly amazing.

I need to ask you a question, please. I want to buy a nice looking folder and I am think either standard Mnandi or TK3 in MOP. Which one do you prefer for use?

//Rickard//

Any chance you could post a picture or pictures of all of your daggers together?

"Now why do you need all those" my wife would ask.:rolleyes::D

Great Collection :thumbup: Nice picture taking also.

I need to ask you a question, please. I want to buy a nice looking folder and I am think either standard Mnandi or TK3 in MOP. Which one do you prefer for use?

For use I would prefer the TK3, but not in MOP. Jigged bone would be my choice.

As for the Mnandi, well I simply love 'em, but they're just a tad small for EDC.

Kind regards,

Jos

Thanks Jos.

I guess the Mnandi is just a wee bit larger than my U2 (current EDC) so for my needs that would be OK.

Would you say that the overall quality is about the same between the Fallkniven folders and Chris Reeve's or do you have a preference?

//Rickard//

Would you say that the overall quality is about the same between the Fallkniven folders and Chris Reeve's or do you have a preference?

I would say that the overall quality is better on the CRK's, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Fallknivens as wel.

Kind regards,

Jos

Nice knives there Jos. I like some of the newer damascus folders toward the bottum. Specially the Kaj.

To keep things up-to-date:

Bailey Bradshaw:

IMG_1809.jpg

Gunther Lohbach:

SHA3-044-03.jpg

(pic by Gunther)

Erik Markman:

Foto-8RR3SHSD.jpg

(pic by Erik)

Kind regards,

Jos

Great collection and such variation