• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blem FrankenBlur FS -Sold!

Sold!
This one is an excellent condition all black frankenBlur. The handle is from a tigerstripe blem, and the blade is from a desert sand blem. Both donor knives were new. The handle appears to be in almost perfect shape, the blade has a couple of tiny specks in the DLC near the tip. Very minor, I couldn't get them to show in the pictures. Lockup is solid, blade is centered, and the AO is energetic. Will make a great user. Asking $35 shipped, PayPal gift or + 4%. US only please. Sold!

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in Guam. It's an unincorporated territory of the U.S. It's owned by the U.S. It has a serving member of Congress, US post offices all over the island. USPS shipping costs are the same as to any state. I'll pay for tracking and won't hold you responsible for delivery if you're worried about it not getting here.

I'm in Guam. It's an unincorporated territory of the U.S. It's owned by the U.S. It has a serving member of Congress, US post offices all over the island. USPS shipping costs are the same as to any state. I'll pay for tracking and won't hold you responsible for delivery if you're worried about it not getting here.

Good enough, I've never sent anything there, but it sounds fine. Email sent with PayPal info.

Back