• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blind Horse Long Trails @ howesknifeshop.com

HKS

Hi Everyone, The long awaited Blind Horse Knives Long Trails are back in STOCK! We also have the first ever Long Trails w/a Scandi Grind. We also have Blind Horse Knives May Special, the "Brookie"

Check them out at www.howesknifeshop.com

BHK May Special, the "Brookie".....$65.00
NEWBHK5-21002.jpg

BHK Long Trail w/Scandi Grind....89.00
NEWBHK5-21003.jpg

BHK Long Trail w/Flat Grind/Elk Handles.....89.00
BHKNEWKNIVES-2002.jpg

Blind Horse Knives is a growing company that make some incrediable knives. While their price point is still that of a growing company, take advantage at some remarkable prices at www.howesknifeshop.com

Just ordered the BHK Bushcrafter from you folks. Should be here in another day or so. Looks like the Longtrail Scandi just might be next on my list! :)

Hi Michael, Let me know when you receive your Bushcrafter and what you think of it. It should be arriving today or Monday.
The NEW Long Trail Scandi's just came in to us yesterday and LT had told me these were the first ones BHK had made in Scandi grind. They turned out unbelievealble.

Thank you for your BHK order and checking our site.

Jim - Received the Bushcrafter early this afternoon. Looks great, feels good in the hand, and is hair popping sharp!! Impressed with the quality of Blind Horse Knives, and also with the service from you. I will be doing business with you again soon!!!

Great News Michael, Thanks for letting me know you received it ok! They really are GREAT KNIVES!! along with being "Scooter Sharp"!! Thank you again for your purchase!!

We just received a new batch of Bushcrafter Scandi's from Blind Horse Knives. These sell out almost as soon as they come in.....This batch has the bead blasted Green Canvas Micarta for a great slip free feeling. Very grippy!! These are all Scandi Grind 01 by the Blind Horse Crew....135.00

NEWBUSHCRAFTERS7-2002.jpg

We are putting on SALE for the Month of July, BHK Apprentice Knives in 4140 Steel....These Apprentice Knives were made by Scooter & John of BHK with LT and Dan over seeing their work. These are amazing EDC knives with a choice of belt carry/neck carry Custom Sheath by Judy Coppins. Check them out...either Elk Slabs or Tiger Maple........69.00

Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all products at Howes Knife Shop
BHKKNIVESPART2003.jpg

Last edited:
Starting 7/25/10 there will be FREE SHIPPING on all Blind Horse Knives!

Starting today at Howe's Knife Shop, we will be offering 90 Days Same as Cash! Order any product from our Inventory and we will pull if off the site and hold it for you for 90 days. It will require 10% down, non-refundable that will go toward the purchase of your product and there are no hidden charges. You can use PayPal, Credit Cards or just send us a Check. Payment will be done by our store email address, howesknifeshop@gmail.com Email us your wish list and you will only pay the price that is listed on the site for the item or items you would like.....and you will still get FREE SHIPPING!!

NEWBHK5-21003.jpg

Very cool on the long trails, it's in my top 3 all time handiest knives.

Why do you think they stop the scandi grind so far before the handle? It's my only beef with them...
I have 4 of their blades, terrific product, terrific value.

Do you expect a flat ground small workhorse any time?

Thx!

Hi,

You can never tell with those guys what they might come with. There has been no talk of a flat grind Work Horse with the D2 steel that Im aware of. We had some flat ground Valley Patch knives done up in 01 that are identical in blade length/width and handle length to the small work horses.

Thanks for checking them out,

Got my order in from Howes Knife Shop today. Love my buschcrafts! Great qualiy. Excelent service and quick shipping from Howes. Will order more BHK's soon. Thanks!

Just got my long trails from Howes, perfect personal service with a phone call , already skinned 2 antelope yesterday awesome knife.

Back