Blur model numbers

I think they may have just added WM at the end of the part number, I doubt thats actually the part # on the knife. The website probably made a mistake.

Reading the reviews there was one guy that said he "talked to a clerk" and he said Kershaw was making a version just for Wallyworld but they may have not have made it to all stores then. The review was dated over a year ago but every time I've been to Wallyworld the part number on their tanto is if I remember correctly, 1670TBLKST (maybe with an X too since it is blister packed) just like all the rest. Personally I don't think it's a different knife we have here. I have to go to Wallyworld again in the next week to pick up some items so I'll have a look again.

Image from Walmart's site for Model Number: 1670TBLKSTWM
0008717116725_500X500.jpg

I'm pretty sure those aren't the right serrations?

Wally's Blur's are the same as everyone else's. As mentioned, the "WM" just stands for their special packaging. Same knife. The image above is probably an old stock photo, not regular production. The tanto blur uses 2-step serrations. Sometimes early prototype versions are used for stock images and then slight changes are made when a knife goes to production. I'm not sure exactly where this one came from.

Wally's Blur's are the same as everyone else's. As mentioned, the "WM" just stands for their special packaging. Same knife. The image above is probably an old stock photo, not regular production. The tanto blur uses 2-step serrations. Sometimes early prototype versions are used for stock images and then slight changes are made when a knife goes to production. I'm not sure exactly where this one came from.

Good to know as this is the stock image used for many of the tanto serrated blurs

Reading the reviews there was one guy that said he "talked to a clerk" and he said Kershaw was making a version just for Wallyworld but they may have not have made it to all stores then. The review was dated over a year ago but every time I've been to Wallyworld the part number on their tanto is if I remember correctly, 1670TBLKST (maybe with an X too since it is blister packed) just like all the rest. Personally I don't think it's a different knife we have here. I have to go to Wallyworld again in the next week to pick up some items so I'll have a look again.

Can you also note what steel the blade is listed as?

On WalMart's website it's listed as 13C26 but on Kershaw's website it's listed as 14C28N.

Why was there such a high percentage of s60v Blurs blems? It's not like they were composite or anything. Was there a problem grinding them or what? Maybe jimmer could give a brief answer thanks

Know anything about 1670TRDST (might just be a possible typo)
red serrated what is the T / tanto?

Yea I broke down the RD and the ST, just can't figure out the T. The only thing I could think of was tanto.

Know anything about 1670TRDST (might just be a possible typo)
red serrated what is the T / tanto?

Ah you got Dave's list too. ;) Wondering about that myself. Wondering if it's going to be a new model or one that was never released because I've never seen ANYTHING about a red tanto which yes, "T" would indicate.

Back