BM 551-1702 knifeworks exclusive.

I'm thinking about picking this up.

It will be my first BM.

Any one own this one?

I like this one cause it has micarta, a deep clip and M390.

Is this a good choice for a benchmade or what are some other options that are interesting?

So far I own like 10 spyderco's. All sprints or exclusives.

I'm very interested in this one as well. A classic Benchmade with upgraded materials at a reasonable price.

It seems expensive to me....I wonder if the MAP pricing has caused all BM models to increase?I would prefer the Classic BM 710 KW exclusive model that KW offers for less money.It seems that the KW exclusive
710-1401 is a better value in my eyes.

I just received one from KW today. It took a knife this good to kick my 910HS out of my pocket.
Perfect fit and finish, excellent edge on the M390 and the paper micarta scales feel nice in the hand.

I just received one from KW today. It took a knife this good to kick my 910HS out of my pocket.
Perfect fit and finish, excellent edge on the M390 and the paper micarta scales feel nice in the hand.

Good to know. I'm about to pull the trigger. This will be my go to EDC, if so.

Was hoping the knife would get here today but it looks like it will be tomorrow. :/

Was hoping the knife would get here today but it looks like it will be tomorrow. :/

That always sucks, man. I turn into a sort of tracking fiend once I see it's on the move. Every 5 minutes I'll pull up the page to see whether it ended up at the right destination.

Patience and I don't get along whenever I have a new blade on its way, haha.

Back