Boker Kwaito?

Any word on the Boker Nealy Kwaito? Any chance I can put it on my Christmas Wish list? :)

Hi,

I think it'll be hard to get the Kwaito in the US on time if you want to put that one under your christmas tree.
The german Böker-Homepage says "available December 2010". Unfortunately, the site doesn't offer any other display for availability. However, most of the reliable dealers over here in Germany still got it on "pre-order"-status.
I just ordered one directly at Böker today and didn't receive any detailed Information about shipping time or delay ...- yet. (Just the common, pre-written "allow 5-8 days for delivery" confirmation.)

Playing the waitin'-game,
Frank Booth

Any idea what the sheath will be like? I live about 20 miles from Bud's shop, and I've handled a few of the knives, but the best part is his MCS sheath system.

I'm thinking that will be a 2011 blade..........

Yeah, we are running out of 2010.

Hi,

I think it'll be hard to get the Kwaito in the US on time if you want to put that one under your christmas tree.
The german Böker-Homepage says "available December 2010". Unfortunately, the site doesn't offer any other display for availability. However, most of the reliable dealers over here in Germany still got it on "pre-order"-status.
I just ordered one directly at Böker today and didn't receive any detailed Information about shipping time or delay ...- yet. (Just the common, pre-written "allow 5-8 days for delivery" confirmation.)

Playing the waitin'-game,
Frank Booth

Welcome to Bladeforums Frank. Thanks for the information, maybe it will be a Valentines Day, Father's Day, or next
Christmas present. :)

Any idea what the sheath will be like? I live about 20 miles from Bud's shop, and I've handled a few of the knives, but the best part is his MCS sheath system.

I read on here that Boker was working on sheaths for a few knives, so maybe the Kwaito is one of them. I hope it is like the other Nealy/Boker's and comes with some type of MCS system.
For now I have a custom Pesh Kabz coming(I had to sell a knife to acquire it, but I never could operate a Spyderfly) from "jagercola" on Knifeforums.

This is going to be a release for early 2011. From what I have heard, it will not have an MCS sheath, it will be TekLok compatible kydex.
Terry

This is going to be a release for early 2011. From what I have heard, it will not have an MCS sheath, it will be TekLok compatible kydex.
Terry

Thanks for the info Terry.
I'll be looking for it next year.

Jason

Sheath will be kydex w/o MCS, compatible with teklok and NO magnets in the sheath! :thumbup:

info from beagleboy @ messerforum.net

Changed my mind, I think I want 4. Carry 2, have 1 for each vehicle. :) C'mon Boker!

Blades,
I don't think they had one at SHOT, but guess what I got in stock today.:D
Terry

Back