Boker/Magnum Subcom

Aloha Guys!

Outlaw45, pjrocco, and ghostrider...dudes, you guys are great...mahalo much for all your support!

Thanks also for the info Terry! Why is it that the designers never know these things?:confused: :) :D

God bless you guys, and have a Happy Thanksgiving:thumbup:

Chad let me know where your folder can be obtained.
Nice design..You can e-mail or pm me on the other forum.
thanks,regards,Rick,in Newfoundland,Canada.

Aloha R. Taylor,

Hey, good to see you here! Mahalo for your support...it really is a neat lil' design...I hope everyone will like it though:confused: ;) ...

I spoke with BokerUSA VP, Mr. Weidner today, and he told me that Brigade Quartermasters, BudK, AG Russel are just a few of the vendors who will be carrying the SF. (SUBCOM Folder).

I got some better pics..if interested, email me from my "other home"!;)

God bless and thanks:thumbup: :cool:

Dear Friends,

This good fortune couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Chad, I wish you all the best in this endeavour. I will certainly be picking one up as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Take care, my friend, and keep in touch!

Warmest regards,

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Congrats Chad :thumbup: on the SubCom....you know me by another name...I wish you the best with it...Doc

Dr. Hannibal Lecter said:
Dear Friends,

This good fortune couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Chad, I wish you all the best in this endeavour. I will certainly be picking one up as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Take care, my friend, and keep in touch!

Warmest regards,

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Whoa! Managed to get the legendary Hannibal here!!!:eek: Thank you for stopping in my friend. Will keep in touch as instructed...
God bless:cool: :thumbup:

Zip said:
Congrats Chad :thumbup: on the SubCom....you know me by another name...I wish you the best with it...Doc

Aloha Zip!

Hmmmmm, yet another legend, and an appropriate choice of "name" my friend! I formally welcome you on your first post here. Mahalo much for stopping in and for your support!

God bless:thumbup: :cool:

Zip said:
I think I know you too ;)
Good luck everyone at the contest :)

TheKnifeCollector said:
Where do I buy one of these?

Aloha TheKnifeCollector,

Man...after buying DMK's and other Customs knives...you want one of my SF's? Wow:eek: ...major compliment there!!!:D Thanks!!!

I know BokerUSA has 'em, and Knife Outlet HAD them...I got it on good authority that they already SOLD OUT!:D *YEAH*!!! ( I hope it wasn't like, they sold out on the dozen they had in stock!:eek: )

I wouldn't mind NGK carrying 'em though...TJT would know more about this.

Take care and God bless:thumbup:

Back