Boker tree brand carving knife, date?

I went to the thrift store with my wife yesterday, and much to my surprise I found some great deals on kitchen cutlery. I bought 4 knives at a buck a piece, a big 9 inch victorinox chef knife, a kershaw boning knife, a kershaw pairing knife, and this .

that is not a picture of mine, but one I found online of the same knife. taken from ebay, but its an ended auction, so I hope it does not violate any rules to post it here. It sure looks like exactly the same knife.
so my question is, Ive seen the boker tang stamp chart, and cannot match this up. the blade has the tree (looks like one of the early 1900 trees, but it is a bit indistinct, especially the branches. the trunk is very thin, 3 distinct roots at base. 2 lines of text. first line H. BOKER & CO
second line TREE BRAND
Then, close to handle, rotated 90 degrees GERMANY
I doubt it is worth much, and am not looking for the price, but age, and any info on how this was sold, as a set? with what? thanks for looking.
also, blade is clearly not stainless, but handle is plated, I think in nickel.

Would this perhaps be more likely to get some help if I put it in the BOKER forum? Ive read that reposting it myself would be frowned upon, so could a mod move this for me please? I cannot find any further info myself, and I would really like to figure out the stamp.

Back