• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker Vox BoB, one tuff knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
relisting in new thread
G2

Last edited:
Comes with the Tek lock shown in the vid, there isn't a skull bead lanyard on that one, the other two have that on there.
the Tek Lock has the moveable bits inside to adjust for belt width, pretty nice.

G2

Thanks Gray Dog, just to be clear the knife is still available at this time
G2

If a braided leather fob and large Skull bead is also wanted, add $15 to the total
G2

Let me preface this with a small note, you guys will incite the Moderators with posts in the forsale section that are not buying, selling or trading type of posts, I do appreciate that you like the video and the knives, the more you look, the more you might want to buy the Vox BoB ;) but please email if you have any questions that are not related to the sale of this very cool knife.

Now, in answer to your question, the Boker knives in the video are of the Boker Plus line, made in China but of very good quality.

Here's a listing of how the Boker manufacture locations are associated with the names of the lines they produce;

■ Boker knives: Solingen, Germany
■ Boker Arbolito knives: Argentina
■ Boker Plus knives: Taiwan and China (except model 02BO012, made in the USA)
■ Cinch knives by Boker: Solingen, Germany (except model 11CI403Y, made in Argentina)
■ Magnum knives: Taiwan and China
■ Marttiini knives: Finland
■ Opinel knives: France

Thanks and appreciate you taking the time to check out the knife,...which is still for sale ;)
G2

I do believe that my question was related to the sale of the knife as I don't usually buy Chinese made products, thus my question. I have always been a fan of Boker but never knew where the different types were made so thank you for the lesson. Good luck with your sale it is a beautiful knife.

Thanks Koda, appreciate that explanation!

Some photos taken today of the Boker Vox BoB

IMG_1484.jpg

Nicely contoured, rugged micarta with red liner scales, thick steel, 7mm !

IMG_1485.jpg

Here you can see the dimple, looks like something during the grinding process had a hiccup, but it’s mid point and doesn’t affect the knife’s performance

IMG_1486.jpg

A shot of the edge after I put it on my Edge Pro

IMG_1489.jpg

edge.jpg

Serial number 0003, I guess 0007 would have been cooler ;)

IMG_1487.jpg

Thanks for checking,
G2

Price drop to $90 shipped in the USA
G2

Still available folks,
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back