Boker Wagner - Reality based blade

Great review Dr. Lecter! enjoyed reading it.....I think I'll have to check out this Reality based blade... ;)

Thanks for the link and congrats for the great review Dr. Lecter. It was enjoyable and instructive to read. The knife shows potential and at least according to my taste, it is not ugly at all (yeah, I know, Mall Ninja you'll say :jerkit: ).
I wish Jim Wagner was here to clearify a couple questions I have regarding this particular knife, though. For instance, what is the advantage of the "U" formed blood through on the back of the blade? :confused:

Maybe I'm slightly retarded but i couldn't find the review in the site :( Anayway I just got mine today and have made some acute aboservations:
1. It is really made to be held in the reverse grip. anything else isn't that good
2. It is really sharp and very pointy (yeah i know that sounds dumb but it must be emohasized)
3. THe little raised "thing" with the hole on the blade is pointless. If was at a smaller angle it could function as a "wave"/ thumb ramp but instead it just gets in the way
4. The traction grooves on the back of the blade or entirely useless
5. The blood grooves are dumb. Anyone who knows bayonets/swords knows they aren't blood "grooves". They're fullers which are meant to lighten the blade without weakening it.
6. The lock is strong
7. The clips are cool

THE END

Part II

Upon further review I have also noticed this:

8. The tool to change the clips/ loosen the blade is nifty
9.It is actually well balanced as advertised
10. It is very well constructed

THE END
Or is it? :)

THIS IS ABSOLUTE THE END:

I found the review and apologize for my lack of expertise in the computer field