Bones

Reffering to the old Bones thread, I just want to know if anyone has seen the movie yet, and if so, I'd like a full review.

This movie was a victim of September 11th. It was playing at a few theaters up in North Portland and I figured it's come down to us in a few weeks. But it never did. I asked at the local theater and they explained that following Sept. 11th, horror films just took a dive. Nobody wanted to see a horror film. So, the theaters just stopped wasting screens on 'em. Not just this one, either, but the whole season's crop failed. I haven't heard anything about this one in particular, but I'm told that some are gonna re-release next year. The fact that I haven't seen this one in any of the secondary markets sort of indicates to me that they might be holding it back for a re-release.

saw it the week it came out. decent movie, horrible acting. the bali content was pretty repetitive. he kept doing a backhand ricochet over and over and over. he threw the knife one time, and that was about it. also, at one point the bali looks like a fancy italian model, but later on it looks more like a jag or a BM239.

I saw the movie when it first came out and, IMHO it wasn't that great.
Some aspects of it were pretty funny, some just plain ridiculous. As a horror movie it wasn't too bad, I had a hard time getting over Snoop Dogg as a ghost, but otherwise an interesting concept. The bali manipulations were not anything fancy, just a few simple things here and there, and the it looked like a Jag to me. That about wraps up my movie review, hope I helped.

Bones will be available on DVD 2/26/02,my editor reviewed it yesterday if you are a fan of the movie the DVD kicks ass, if you havent seen the movie i would rent it before purchasing......

Back