• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Both SOLD GEC 85 one arm & K’roo giraffe bone

bbk357

Gold Member
2 for sale tonight. Very nice and rare pieces.
Price is PayPal and shipping is Usps priority in the USA.

Big album with both knives:

https://imgur.com/a/BbBqH3j

1- GEC #85 in ebony, one-arm EZ open.
Reference 85A113EO, 33 pieces made.
This was a user for the original owner but in overall good shape. I polished the blade and cleaned it well.

Comes with correct tube and cap- not shown but it is included. (Leather slip in pic not included).
The action is great. About a 6-7 pull, alligator snap open and shut. Lines up great. Already regretting this.
It does have a few flaws.

1- I think the blade could use a good stropping.
2- there are a few small marks/dings on the back. 2 small ones on the wood, as shown in pics. And one small ding on the brass liner as shown.

$SOLD

ajRjUua.jpg

abWO0eP.jpg

2- K’roo swell end easy open in giraffe bone, black g10 liners and black micarta bolsters. 3 inch sheep’s foot blade made from N690Co. Extremely snappy, 6-7 pull and sounds like you’re racking a 1911 when it opens. Gator trap shut. Half stop with perfect line up. Willem did an excellent job with this one.
I carried it some, may have used the blade on packages a few times. Great shape and ready to be used.

$SOLD

1v34UqD.jpg

y0ln5Jp.jpg

Last edited:
Back