Question Bought wrong membership level

beestokk

Gold Member
Spark Spark or any other mods - turns out I wanted to buy a Gold membership yesterday when I renewed but I selected Basic instead...can I pay the difference to upgrade to Gold? Or buy the Gold and get the Basic refunded? Thank you!

Spark Spark or any other mods - turns out I wanted to buy a Gold membership yesterday when I renewed but I selected Basic instead...can I pay the difference to upgrade to Gold? Or buy the Gold and get the Basic refunded? Thank you!

beestokk beestokk
You can buy the Gold Membership and the remaining $ amount on your Blue Membership can then be prorated into your Gold expiration date, thus extending it by the remainder of the $10 not used yet.

You will see both the Blue and Gold banner together on your profile until your Blue is used up.

You can then also click on your profile membership under Paid Subscriptions and see your new expiration date too.

beestokk beestokk
You can buy the Gold Membership and the remaining $ amount on your Blue Membership can then be prorated into your Gold expiration date, thus extending it by the remainder of the $10 not used yet.

You will see both the Blue and Gold banner together on your profile until your Blue is used up.

You can then also click on your profile membership under Paid Subscriptions and see your new expiration date too.
Thank you for that, appreciate it. Maybe that's what I'll do them if i don't hear otherwise.

beestokk beestokk *Unless there's been a change* there is no otherwise - that's the only option that has been offered in years. You can stay at Basic, or you can purchase an upgrade and request that the remainder of your Basic be prorated into the new one. (Prorating isn't automatic - you have to request it in this subforum)

beestokk beestokk *Unless there's been a change* there is no otherwise - that's the only option that has been offered in years. You can stay at Basic, or you can purchase an upgrade and request that the remainder of your Basic be prorated into the new one. (Prorating isn't automatic - you have to request it in this subforum)
Just paid the for the Gold. Will start a new thread to ask for the prorated adjustment....

Back