Bounced Email Group / Policy

I have been put on the bounced email group but my email address seems to work fine. I am not sure what to do I try again to get off the bounced group thanks.

OK I think I am off the banned group my email was malfunctioning for short time (earthlink) not too long ago and they fixed it. I am not sure if this may have triggered it.

Thank you

As far as I can tell, I am not in the bounced e-mail group, and have a good addy (same one I started with and still use daily). I was getting thread subscriptions (and using them) up until a few days ago. Any way to get my subscriptions back?

There was a glitch that wiped out many subscriptions. The system should be working now, but you would have to re-subscribe.

Ok, I'm not getting it. I joined Blade Forums the other day and signed up for Gold Membership today (paid via PAYPAL). The instructions said "Remember, go to the group membership link to change your status" or something close to that. I went to the group membership link and it has me as Bounced E-mail and yet in the edit E-mail my e-mail address is correct.

Somebody want to clue me in.

Ok, I'm not getting it. I joined Blade Forums the other day and signed up for Gold Membership today (paid via PAYPAL). The instructions said "Remember, go to the group membership link to change your status" or something close to that. I went to the group membership link and it has me as Bounced E-mail and yet in the edit E-mail my e-mail address is correct.

Somebody want to clue me in.

My understanding is that because PayPal payments must be processed manually, it can take up to 72 hours for your Gold Membership to be activated.

That's right: your membership isn't ready yet. You can tell when it is by clicking on your name at the head of a post you made. If the drop down menu shows private messaging, you're Gold, and then you can go to Group Memberships and activate your new title.

Welcome aboard! :)

Thanks guys. That makes sense. I did read about the "could take as long as 72-houractivation" and just jumped the gun I guess.

Back