Bourbon enthusiasts unite! What are you drinking?

magilla

Gold Member
1. Tell us your current favorite.
2. Tell us what you’re hunting for.
3. What’s your next purchase?
4. What State are you in?
5. Show us your current collection however big or small.

Me:

1. EH Taylor Barrel Proof and Stagg 22B
2. I’m hunting for a Weller Full Proof
3. Probably another Russell’s 10 year (One of my daily drinkers.)
4. I’m in eastern Washington State.

Attachments

• IMG_7609.jpeg
    IMG_7609.jpeg
    778 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    620.1 KB · Views: 12
There are a few bourbon/whiskey themed threads around that you should check out too, but I like this one, with the questions. looks like we may have some similar tastes according to you pictures

1. Tell us your current favorite. - hard to pick just one, or even two. Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 year Rye or Evan Williams 12 year
2. Tell us what you’re hunting for. Any thing from Old Carter, Caribou Crossing
3. What’s your next purchase? Probably just Evan Williams white label - thats my "house' brand and its getting low
4. What State are you in? Virginia - **edit** VA is state control, everything is available at MSRP or very close - if it is available. The truly rare stuff, BTAC, Pappy's, Old Forestor Birthday, etc. are only available through lottery. Other "allocated" stuff is done in drops - Blantons, HM10year, Elijah Craig BP, Bookers, etc.
5. Show us your current collection however big or small. - hard to get all my collection. here's one of my best bottles, one from a tasting I did with friends, and one from my trip to KY in October
20200219_213045-S.jpg
PXL_20211002_214315964-S.jpg
KY2022-S.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a simple country boy

1.) Jim Beam/Canadian Hunter/Old Overholt
2.) Fist Full of Bourbon - It has mixed reviews, I just want a bottle because of the name and to put it in my liquor cabinet.
3.) Vodka and Kahlua - I can't keep enough of it
4.) Mississippi

There are a few bourbon/whiskey themed threads around that you should check out too, but I like this one, with the questions. looks like we may have some similar tastes according to you pictures

1. Tell us your current favorite. - hard to pick just one, or even two. Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 year Rye or Evan Williams 12 year
2. Tell us what you’re hunting for. Any thing from Old Carter, Caribou Crossing
3. What’s your next purchase? Probably just Evan Williams white label - thats my "house' brand and its getting low
4. What State are you in? Virginia - **edit** VA is state control, everything is available at MSRP or very close - if it is available. The truly rare stuff, BTAC, Pappy's, Old Forestor Birthday, etc. are only available through lottery. Other "allocated" stuff is done in drops - Blantons, HM10year, Elijah Craig BP, Bookers, etc.
5. Show us your current collection however big or small. - hard to get all my collection. here's one of my best bottles, one from a tasting I did with friends, and one from my trip to KY in October
20200219_213045-S.jpg
PXL_20211002_214315964-S.jpg
KY2022-S.jpg
Great line up of bottles! Some excellent stuff there. Man I just had the EHT Barrel Proof last night for the first time! It is exceptional! I have not had any Pappy yet. I’m sure I’ll come across a bottle at some point. 👍🏼🥃

I'm a simple country boy

1.) Jim Beam/Canadian Hunter/Old Overholt
2.) Fist Full of Bourbon - It has mixed reviews, I just want a bottle because of the name and to put it in my liquor cabinet.
3.) Vodka and Kahlua - I can't keep enough of it
4.) Mississippi
Nice! You want to try something amazing, try Buffalo Trace and a good root beer over ice chips… man it’s just like a root beer float!

Jefferson's "Ocean" is the best Bourbon I've ever had, including Pappy Van Winkle. I don't keep Bourbon around the house anymore as it tends to disappear. Sometimes too quickly.
I really like the Ocean as well. Lots of smooth flavor! Cheers!

Back