Brad Duncan -Pearl Folder

Hi All,
I just got home to find my Pearl folder in the mail opened it and this is what I found.A
beautiful very solid well made knife.Hair popping sharp out of the box a rose pattern
damasteel blade 3.5" lg.with double thumb lugs. Beautiful pearl scales shimmering pinks and greens with a full 440 C spine, purple annodized ti bolsters with gold jeweld annodized ti liners all held together with gold plated torx head screws.The action is baby butt smooth and the lock is rock solid I pressure tested the lock but could not bring myself to spine whack it yet.I also had a lot of fun dealing with Brad hell of a nice guy and very talented craftsmen.Please excuse my poor grammer I'm a Boilermaker.
Thanks,
Stan

[This message has been edited by Stumpy (edited 05-04-2001).]

Sounds like a beauty, Stumpy! I am looking to sample Brad's wares in the very near future. I like his designs, aggresiveness and from what I hear, his execution is pretty darn impressive as well. I am really waiting to hear some feedback on how his blades perform. However, I am not really expecting a hard use report on that little gem you just received
biggrin.gif
Enjoy!

Hi All,Thanks Stan for the nice words.I will have your next one ready by the end of the day.Thanks again for your buisness.
Sincerley,
Brad

Back