• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bradshaw Blades ACID ETCHED EDC!!!

Ok guys this one doesnt have a "name" yet but I really like this style and feel of this blade! Very comfortable in hand also easy to carry. I picture this knife being an all around edc,hunting,camping knife. lemme know whatcha think!

blade steel-aldos 1095
blade length- 3.5"
oal-7"
rc-58-59
handle material-black on black linen micarta
ss pins with blood red liners--looks very good
jimping on top gives great traction
edge quenched and acid etched pics dont show the temper line very well but it is there
sheath- kydex and rivets are spaced for large tek lok but can also be work as a neck knife etc.

I can email more pics if needed these were all I could get before the downpour haha

asking price 120.00 shipped to your door! usps with delivery confirmation I usually ship within 24 hrs.
payment accepted- paypal,mo,check. if you pay money order or check I wait to ship until funds clear just to protect myself!

first one to say "Ill take it" gets it!!!

thank you guys so much for the support I have been getting lately really appreciated!!!

any questions please email me at bradshawblades@gmail.com
also check out my facebook page and "like" it to keep up to date on new projects and knives coming from my shop!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brads...ry-and-Defensive-Tools/340970595990334?ref=hl

Attachments

• d blade.jpg
    d blade.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 222
  • d dheath.jpg
    d dheath.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
That is very cool man. Very clean work. The sheath is outstanding too. Great package!

Thanks josh I really appreciate it! I gotta snatch one of your lil cord wrapped beautys one of these days!

Back