Broke The Clip On My SR1 Lite?

Razor

Gold Member
Are their any chance of getting a new one? I really like the SR1 lite and want to keep it. I have a Recon 1 and a Ultimate Hunter and they are great knives. I am glad I found this forum!

There ain't no telling. GSM who owns Cold steel is not a very good company. You won't get any spare parts from them. jux t would know. Hopefully someone will chime in and help you find your pocket clip. But don't hold your breath because they're hard to come by at least that's what I find.

Try to contact them they probably won't be able to help but maybe because that clip is used on a couple models they might have some laying around. I will have to check and see what other knives have that same clip.

Cold Steel/GSM has a "Parts Request" form on their website under "Support". The page specifically lists parts that they won't send, but pocket clips are not on that list.

I wonder how long that page has been on the CS site. I also wonder if anyone has ever successfully received parts from using it.

I’ve heard it’s hit or miss regarding them following through with replacement clips. Even back before GSM bought Cold Steel it was very hit or miss. One time I requested a clip and it actually did come, many months later.

Try filling out a parts request, and/or call them. Otherwise there may be aftermarket clips on Etsy.

It was hit or miss prior to GSM...seriously doubting it got any better, and most likely has gotten much worse.

Years ago I used that form to try to get a clip for a Grik. No response. Forgot how much time passed, but the subject came up here, and the old CS mod personally sent me one. Then like 2 months later another one showed up lol.

i broke mine also, i found a deep carry clip on ebay. its two screws instead of three but its been rock solid. can't remember the seller.

It was hit or miss prior to GSM...seriously doubting it got any better, and most likely has gotten much worse.

Years ago I used that form to try to get a clip for a Grik. No response. Forgot how much time passed, but the subject came up here, and the old CS mod personally sent me one. Then like 2 months later another one showed up lol.
I seem to recall at least a couple people here or elsewhere saying GSM sent them clips. Many more complaints, though, of GSM customer service having zero product knowledge. I still say might as well try.

Back