• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brute Outdoors Coolers *NEW, like Yeti!*

brutegroup-nobackground_zps0b06a09e.png

We at deltaoutdoorsman.com have decided to expand our catalog and are VERY excited about our newest addition, Brute Outdoors Coolers. This market segment is a bit of a departure from our standard offerings, but we felt that our customers (both here on the 'Hide and beyond) would LOVE the quality and value these coolers provide.

Just some quick notes about Brute Outdoors & their lineup:

--MADE IN THE USA!!! (Yeti can't claim this);
--Roto-molded construction, with thicker insulation than a Yeti;
--TWO inch thick side walls, and THREE inch thick lid, encased in heavy duty plastic;
--Dual drain plugs (Yeti uses just one);
--Oversized anti-skid rubber feet;
--Currently available in three sizes, 25 Quart, 50 Quart, and 75 Quart, with both a 100 & 150 Quart model to be added at some point in 2013;

I don't like promoting a product without doing a personal evaluation. So, I bought a 75 quart model to be used as my deer camp cooler for the 2012-2013 season. To say that I've been impressed would be an understatement! The fellow guys at my camp, who are Mobile, AL residents & know a thing or two about marine coolers, have been all over my cooler, to the point where one of them is going to sell his 50 quart Yeti & pick up a 75 quart Brute FOR LESS MONEY than he paid for his 50! Bottom line: these coolers are built right, MADE IN THE USA, and include the features guys who need a high quality cooler need & want...

For this promo, we're going to offer the following coolers:

--25 Quart (Dimensions: 18.75” x 16” x 15”);
--50 Quart (Dimensions: 32” x 16.5” x 16.5”);
--75 Quart (Dimensions: 35” x 16.25” x 17.5”);

Here is a list of features from Brute Outdoors:

•Made in USA
•Thick pressure-injected insulated walls for maximum ice retention
•Two heavy duty rubber latches with cantilever hinge system
•Leak-proof rubber gasket for sure tight seal
•Locking lid with space for custom graphic
•Full-length durable self-stopping hinges
•Grab rails provide easy carrying
•Tie down slots to secure cooler
•Oversized anti-skid rubber feet
•Capacity is true to size

You can get one (or a few) in both White & Tan. Pricing is below:

--25 Quart: $199.00 SHIPPED within the lower 48 states;
--50 Quart: $279.00 SHIPPED within the lower 48 states;
--75 Quart: $329.00 SHIPPED within the lower 48 states;

Payment by US Postal Money Order or credit card via online checkout on deltaoutdoorsman.com. Shipping will be via the US Postal Service (insured) & usually takes 4-8 days to be delivered to your door from the time the order is received. A direct link for checkout is below:

http://deltaoutdoorsman.com/scart/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=30

Thanks for looking & please feel free to ask if you have questions. I truly believe in this product & feel that it is easily worth the sticker price & more (especially when you consider what non-USA made coolers from Yeti & others are asking for their products).

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
brute25hero-nobackground_zps0c15f004.png

brute25-open_zpsbbe25b90.jpg

brute50-front_zps5d643d8a.jpg

brute50-side_zps135c288b.jpg

brute75-front_zps7b5f592e.jpg

brute75-side_zps4310f32d.jpg

bruteclasp_zps7ea427e8.jpg

P1140568Medium_zpsc4348da9.jpg

P1140567Medium_zps5e2f3171.jpg

P1140571Medium_zps7744d22f.jpg